Friday, December 28, 2012

Now you see me, now you don't

It's been a while since my last post. I'm still around. I just needed a break.

I'm going away again. I'll be back on this blog in full force by January 15, 2013.

Part of my time away includes being off the grid. For that reason, I'll be turning on comment verification for a couple of weeks. I will go back to open comments when I come back. I promise. It's just that the comment spam is pretty bad right now, and this is the only way I can fully control it for the times when I won't have Internet access.

I've also added comment moderation, so there will be times when no comments are published to this blog. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

I hope everyone is doing well, genealogically speaking. I'm excited for the new year. I hope it brings new discoveries and new friendships.

See you on the flip side.


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Amy, and I hope you enjoyed your break :-)

    ReplyDelete